Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The 2020 poem

 



Hi, bloggers me  & my friend Olivia did this piece of writing at the end of last year we had to write about all the events in 2020 that we did & happened & we could rhyme the poem if we wanted. I used rhyme zone to rhyme our poem It's a really handy app( comment down in the comment section if you have used rhyme zone before) here is the  Link. I found this activity really fun because I reflected on how the year went & did it with my friend. Have you done one of these activities with your school?  Please leave a comment in the comment section.

Bye-bye bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post