Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

101 Professional Email



Hello, bloggers today we learnt how to type a proper email. We had to write an email about whether you think pets should be allowed on public transports or not. I chose I think We should allow pets on public transports & after we chose we had to write an email about it to our teachers. I found this activity really fun. Now I know how to write an email Which is really helpful. Do you agree with me that We should allow pets on public transports? if you do comment down in the comment section?




Hello 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aarooshi,
    That is a great email! I like how the labels are nice and bold so you can see it.Yes, I totally agree with you. We should have pets on public transport.
    From Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aarooshi

    This email looks so good!
    And I think that pets should be allowed on transport too I think that pets need to get around with there family too.
    This reminds me of the time my family and my dog and I went on a trip in the car and my dog keeped on taking up all the space.

    If you want you can take a look a my blog https://marabbyw.blogspot.com/ .
    - Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aarooshi, great blog post! You are a really good example of following the Think 6 method. Keep up the regular posting so that readers can see some more of your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post