Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

He aha Te huarere?do you know what the weather is today?🤔🌦️

 


 Ki Ora  bloggers  

We have been working on how to say what is the weather today/He aha te huarere? and replying with the weather is.../he rangi...After we learned how to pronounce all the words correctly we made an animation and shared it with our parents in the whanau hui/ celebration assembly. I really liked this because I love learning Maori.  It was a little hard finding all the png pictures but I managed. I hope you enjoy this animation. What is the weather where you are?  Please comment in the comment section. Try saying it in Maori.

Bye-bye bloggers see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post