Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

Abracadabra

 


Kia ora bloggers, for today's summer learning journey task I decided to do the card magic activity. We had to pick a card trick, try it and record it. I chose two card tricks (You can see them on the slideshow).
I tried them on my sister a million times before she got sick of me. On one of the magic tricks I had to watch the videos a couple of times, but eventually, I got. It was really fun I loved trying it out on my family & I loved their reactions. What do you think? Do you know any magic tricks? Can you find out what's the mystery behind my tricks is? Comment down in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Aarooshi!

    Whoa! That Was Pretty cool! Your sister must be really tired, how times did it take you to learn that trick of yours? When you trying it on your members was it always right?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post