Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Mandala Madness

 


Kia ora bloggers today I've decided to do the mandala activity from the summer learning journey site. We could create these using natural materials around your house/ your garden, or you could do a digital version using png flowers, etc. 
As you can see I chose to do my mancala using pale cherry pink roses, rose petals, a range of Irises  & fluorescent green leaves. 
I found this activity very creative & fun I liked getting out into the garden & I think mine isn't too bad.
What do you think? Have you made one before? Comment in the comment section. 



2 comments:

  1. Mōrena

    Aarooshi

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Well done on completing another blog post. I was very impressed!!! by your mandala artwork, I can see that you have put a lot of effort and thought into this activity. It was Great to see that you described and explained the different plants that you have used in creating this amazing artwork, the cherry pink roses are beautiful and really bring the design together- Well Done!!!

    I have not made one before, however, it looks like so much fun, I might make mine with lavender, a rose and some pebbles. Do you have any tips for me when making mandala artwork?

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Aarooshi,

    It's me Finau again from Pt England School. Beautiful Mandala Art!I love the different nature materials you add to the art piece. I love the pink roses. I think you did a superb job on creating this. I also think this is a great way to have more time outside and just to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. What was your favourite part of creating this art piece? Wonderful work! Keep it up!

    Enjoy the sunshine,
    Finau

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post